Invest In Property In Boyana Sofia
Boyana is an upmarket district of Sofia, the capital city of Bulgaria. Many businessmen and foreigners have invested in property in Boyana due to its quietness and high standard of living. If you choose to invest in property for sale Boyana Sofia you will be living in the same neighbourhood as the President, Prime Minister and the Speaker of the National Assembly.
Boyana is located 7km from the centre of Sofia in the foothills of Vitosha Mountain, which was declared the Balkan Peninsula’s first National Park.
Features of Living in Boyana
Boyana offers lots of greenery and peaceful ambiance that contributes to the healthy lifestyle of its residents:
- Wonderful views Vitosha Mountain
- Fresh summer and winter than the rest of Sofia
- Fresh, clean mountain air
- Good communication with the city center and the test of Sofia using Boulevard Bulgaria and the Sofia Ring Road
- Famous landmarks, such as Boyana Church, The National History Museum, Boyana Residence, Boyana Fort and the Living Water Spring
- Excellent shopping and places to eat and drink
Boyana Restaurants and Nightlife
- Boyana Family Bar & Dinner
- Cinecitta Italian
- Osteria Italiana
- Perfeto Restaurant
- Restaurant Casa Boyana
- La Tradizione Cucina Casalinga
- Boyansko Hanche
- The Three Wells
If you are after fast food in Boyana there is a KFC and McDonald’s situated on the Sofia Ring Road
If you are looking for a fun night out in Boyana, Sofia, popular places are Chill, Winebar and Mondo Lounge Bar.
Transport to Boyana Sofia
Although on the outskirts of Sofia, Boyana is very fast and easy to get to using public transport or by driving your own vehicle. At this time, the Sofia Metro does not connect with Boyana
Bus Routes to Boyana Sofia
The following bus routes link Boyana with the rest of Sofia – 64, 63, 107
- The 64 bus route has 34 stops departing from City Zoo (2764) and finishing in Centre Of Hygiene
- The 63 bus route has 20 stops departing from Byalata Cheshma St. (1839) and finishing in Tsar Boris Ііі Blvd
- The 107 bus route has 22 stops departing from Boyana Church (0261) and finishing in Karpuzitsa Quarter
Driving To and From Boyana Sofia
The main road from Sofia city centre towards Boyana is Boulevard Bulgaria. Boulevard Bulgaria ends at the Sofia Ring Road and the route through Boyana is called Pushkin Street. Unlike many of the roads in the foothills of Vitosha mountain, Pushkin Street is wide and you will not get stuck behind cars and buses trying to park.
If you are not travelling into the centre of Sofia, then it is best to use the Sofia Ring Road which will allow you to access the other main road arteries in Sofia such as Cheri Vruh, and Simeonova Street. You wold also use the airport if travelling to Sofia Airport.
You can also travel from Boyana to Bistritsa, Dragalevtsi, and Simeonovo using the the picturesque mountain road that connects you with the delightful Lake Pancherevo to the east of Sofia.
Property For Sale Boyana Sofia
Luxury Proerty are pleased to offer PUSHKIN RESIDENCE which is a luxurry property for sale in Boyana Sofia.
Pushkin Residence is a residential building combining modern architectural lines, functionality and clean design, in a mountain fresh air environment, to provide a high
Located in one of the most prestigious districts of Sofia – Boyana, near the government residence Boyana and facing Pushkin Blvd. – the building has all the necessary direct transport links to the administrative and commercial centre of Sofia